THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello from the second fruit of toney's mighty loins

Hello,

I have finally gotten fancy and started to write in the blog. The only new news that I can think of is that I may deploy in September for 6 months. If anyone wants to move their family in with Marisa it might be nice for support. -We have fairly large basement, and a nice menu selection in the kitchen if you like rice based food.

Linc is doing great and has made some nice progress the last couple of months. It seems like the diet could be working a little. He still does cute little Link things, like running into the backyard with goggle and a swim suit to swim face down in a big puddle that we had.

We are sickly. It seems like we have been sick all winter and spring. Not runny nose sick, more like pukey sick. We bought a new matress a few months ago..... Retrospectively a mistake. Between the 4 kids I'm pretty sure we have voided the warranty.

We love you guys and are getting excited for July!

love,
R,M,C,L,B,L
p.s.- Clyde sends his reguards.

0 comments: