THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Colorado Reunion?

Rick and Steve (with the blessing of Marisa and Rachel) have suggested we have our family reunion in Colorado next summer.  It would be the second weekend in Aug.  The temple closes the 2nd of Aug and we will fly into SL have our doctors and dentist appointments and then that first weekend and then would head to Colorado for the reunion up at the Air Force Academy property.  There are cabins and a lake stocked with fish.  I realize there may be babies being born, people (Steve and Rachel) moving etc..  BUT, Rick needs to make the reservations soon if we want to do it. Dad and I think it sounds great and we should go ahead with the plans and hope most of you can make it.  I figure Dan and Rachel can drive to Salt Lake and then we can car pool with SL clan.  FUN!  Please respond soon

2 comments:

The Bentley Family said...

We are ALL OVER Colorado! Of course, we're up for any location that people want to go to, but having said that Colorado would also be particularly cool. Still reliving fond memories of last summer (thanks for organizing that Jim and Mandi).

The Bentley Family said...

that was from dave and kar by the way, I don't know how to be all fancy.