THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

schedule

Some of you have asked about our schedule while in Utah.  Here it is:

Sun. 2nd  We arrive from Houston at 1:40.  Jimmy and Mandi will pick us up and we will stay with them that night..

Mon. 3rd We go to Kathy's and stay with them the next three nights after that we are at Sharon's

Tues.4th Dad and I have 8:00 and 9:00 Doctor appointments at Salt Lake Cinic  at 12:45 appointment with     Dr. Rampton

Weds.5th Dad and I have 7:00 and 7:45 dentist appointments with Dr. Hicks

Thurs.6th I meet Liz and Zona for breakfast at 8:00

Fri.7th I meet Marilynne for walking and breakfast

This first week Dad also needs to get his drivers license renewed, and he would enjoy seeing some of his friends.

At some point if anyone is interested we would be happy to tend so that the couples could go to a temple session together.I AM BRINGING FAMILY TEMPLE NAMES

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sat. 8th Dan, Steve and Rick and families arrive

Sun. 9th Everyone is invited for Sunday dinner at 4:00 MOM is cooking,  Aunt Bev and Uncle Bruce and Uncle Gordon and Aunt Barbara are also invited   

Mon.10th  Swimming at Thompsons sometime during the day.  Dinner and FHE up one of the canyons

Tues.11th Dad and I go to Provo for dinner with Dad's brothers and sisters in the evening

                Rick gone, and Dan and family also visiting in-law families

Weds.12th  Mary and Zach arrive with Josh and Maddie at 9:00 pm

Thurs.13th Water Slide 9:30- to noon or beyond if you wish

Fri. 14th and Sat 15th at the Cabin in Timber Lakes

Sun 16th Steve, Rick, Dan and families head home

Mon.17th Free

Tues.18th Mom and Dad fly out at noon




0 comments: