Hi ho,
It's been awhile and my conscience finally got to me. Hope everyone is well. Rachel, Josinette, Violet and "Kee-dog" are all doing grand. We celebrated Violet's 1st B-day on Monday. She is full of smiles, loves me, and enjoys (soft) body slams (and she's really tough!). Just about every night after I get home from work I get a good 30 minutes of cardio and Grizzly Bear practice body slamming (gently) my girls on our bed (Rachel actually prefers to read books in the other room for some reason?).
Life is good and we are very blessed. I have five students right now and am enjoying relearning all the things I paid a lot of money to be taught. Teaching is really quite valuable as I'm getting a better understanding of things I thought I knew pretty well. One of my students is from Norway. He is a great student and is very intelligent. It's amazing to see the progress that he has made as a helicopter pilot even just 2 months into his training!
Josie found some scissors the other day and gave Violet a fabulous birthday haircut. She then decided to give herself a "half birthday" present and cut off her own bangs. She looks great as you can imagine. It made me think back to a church photograph of Canary, myself, Mauz and Beans all decked out for the 12th ward primary party with freshly cut bangs and exposed foreheads. This was the early 80's and I'm wondering if we started the trend? The hair "artist" must have been Kathy or Sharon, although I wouldn't be surprised if flyboy Richard had something to do with it too? As you all know he has superb taste (think mission or mustache Iraqi Freedom). Anyone agree?
With love,
Danimal, Danbacca, Chumberto, DanMan or my personal favorite (and Sharon's too): Maneuer
0 comments:
Post a Comment