THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gehring BB

Hey family:
 
We are so excited for Kathy and her family.  I saw their baby last night and he is darling.  Matt and I want to let each of you know that we will also be having a baby BOY  (name to be determined).  We will be closing on our house within the next week.  Life is really fun right now.  Sam sang in the school choir for Veteran's Day and lost his two bottom front teeth.  We've been practicing "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"  Eliza helped us build a box car for school.  She was very specific about it having angels on it and then she also wanted a roof.  So Matt and I really had to think about how to do that one.  Peter sings Happy Birthday to anyone and anything right now and he is really talking a lot.  Matt trained a large portion of his office staff in CPR training yesterday.  It is kind of a fun tie-in to his past.  I am 19 weeks pregnant and not sick at all.  So we are in the great part of pregnancy for me. 
 
Hope you are all well.
 
Sharon and Family

0 comments: