THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

40 weeks but no baby :)

So here we are, hanging out on Sept. 30th and now the real fun begins because I have no reference point to go off of from this moment on. I delivered kaitlyn on her due date and so with #2 I had no other frame of mind besides TODAY. But, nothing whatsoever is happening today. It's kind of exciting now, it's all a mystery. My Dr's appt. is on Thursday so I get to chill for 2 more days wondering what my body is cooking up down there. We've made the most of the last week though and here are some pictures for you to enjoy.
This ones for all of you that wonder why you can never see my belly in any pictures, I tend to have someone or something blocking the "baby" view. ENJOY! Plus, it's a shot of my hair cut I got as a present to myself for not having a baby yesterday. :) Kaitlyn thought the camera timer was THE GREATEST idea.
2 weekends ago we hit the beach for a final summer fling. The temperature was high 80's but the water was pretty cold. Did this stop kaite? NO WAY JOSE! This kid is right after her Dad's own heart and so long as she's in the water she's happy. She drown with a big smile on her face if we let her. Aye-Yaye-Yaye.
The Sand has in the past been off limits for Kaitlyn. Not because we didn't want her to play in it, but because she hated the feel of it on her skin. She's a little lady I guess, but FINALLY she got the picture that sand is awesome and we were really digging. Good times.
I hit the park a number of times last week because the weather was fenominal and Kaite loves it so much. Check out this pig-tail shot. It just kills me to put her hair in piggies, I love it.
She would go down the slide all day if she could. I thought this wouldn't be to tough of a manuver for me, but after 1 run down the slide with the bumpy ridges, I realized that my range of comfort is truly limited and I returned to the cheering section. Wise move.
So, I'm hanging out. Lifes good. I'm really not in any anxious rush to have this baby because Zach's mom doesn't arrive until Saturday anyways so the later in the week the better! If I'm still in the same boat this time next week I might be singing a different tune but I'll let you know. Some of you may be happy to know that we decided on a name BEFORE this kid was born. Shocker, I know. She's going to be Elizabeth Ivie Williams. We're calling her Liza for short and the middle name is Zach's grandma's last name. We REALLY like it and I can't wait to see Liza in person. We'll send pictures. Love you all!

0 comments: