Hello Bretheren and Sisteren,
O.K. I get it, everybody else has written, I'm a bad brother. Things are going well in Colorado for everyone.... but clyde. He is getting old. By old, I mean we are worried that if we pet him too hard he will die. I built him a ramp to come into the house since he has problems with the stairs now. He also keeps loosing teeth. Actually, I feel like I'm getting good practice for Dad's "Golden years">
All the kids are doing great in school. Cora loves ballet, Brig want to start ballet (I know) he is also loving soccor. Link just had his 8th birthday, and had a great time at the zoo with his Mom and Dad. He is also doing a good job in school, and continues to make steady progress. Lydia has officially become a 2 year old in every sense of the word, both good and bad. She is really cute, and is talking like a chimp. Marisa is busy running the ward. I'm the most boring one in the family, with not much to report.
Steve and I are going hunting although he apparently doesn't know the dates. The first day of the hunt is on Oct 18. Like Steve said, anyone is welcome. I warn you though, the deer in Colorado give no quarter. They would just assume disembowel you with a hoof as look at you. Don't make me recount last years near death experience with "the doe of death." We love you guys.
Richard and wife and seed.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Posted by The Bentley Family at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment