Hello Family,
Here is a questionable, but cute joke that Cora whated to write:
A zebra died and went to heaven. He had always wondered if he was black with white stripes or white with black stripes. He went to St. Peter and said, "Peter am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" Peter said, "If you want to know you can ask God, but there is a big line." After waiting a long time in line he asked God, "Am I white with black stipes or black with white stripes?" God said, "You are what you are." The zebra when back to Peter depressed and said,"He didn't answer my question, he just said I am what I am." Peter said,"Oh...that means you are white with black stipes. The zebra said, "How do you know?" St. Peter said, "If you were black with white stripes he would have said, "You is what you is.""
Sorry about that one, it's not politically correct. Cora talks like a black girl half the time when we are in public together, so I figure she can get away with it.
I just wanted to drop Sharon and Kathy a quick note to say thanks for letting us hang out with you last weeked with all the funeral stuff going on. It was really fun to see you guys. -Jim sorry we couldn't get a hold of you.
Happy day,
Rick
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by The Bentley Family at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment