Well I got a job! I am really a helicopter pilot now. So I'm exited. I even get to fly out of the airport that I trained at, which is next to the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Hood and Mount Adams and Mount St. Helens. So it will be scenic. I feel really blessed and I appreciate the prayers that everybody prayed for me. I also appreciate the Almighty and his considerate ways with me. I know I'm very blessed and I'm grateful ("....And the beast was grateful." Sandlot). So if anybody wants a ride. Come up and visit us. I will also be working up at Mount St. Helens three days a week loading people in a real helicopter. It will be fun. Hope all is well.
Dan

1 comments:
Congratulations Dan!! We have been praying for you like crazy. Hooray!
Lots of love, Rick, Marisa, Cora, Linc, Brig, Lyds
Post a Comment