THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

May

Wow Rick, that was really nice. Makes me almost want to weep. Some people are so easily impressed. Seriously, we love having Rick and Marisa close too. It is so great to go to there house, dump the kids, play a game and leave the mess. The arrangement is really one sided.

I was just stewing over what is going on at the homestead and I am drawing a blank. Actually, we have had some pretty spectacular birthdays recently. Rachel's birthday was the same day as mother's day this year (talk about pressure). The kids all wrapped different items that Rachel wanted and ended up with some very creative packaging. The kids wrapped Cecelia and Levi in a big box on the table. luckily it was not too long before Rachel opened presents!

In other news I was recently made Scoutmaster I guess I really never appreciated how much work it takes. It's got to rank up in the top few labor intensive callings. On the plus side, working with the YM and my two sons is always rewarding to see them make good choices and progress.

We just finished our orchestra and band final concerts of the year. Both Israel and Elijah did a great job. Elijah is enjoying the Saxiphone so much I think we will probably get him a good quality one soon. The one he has been playing was mine in HS and has seen better days.

Man, I am really struggling for material here. I think I might have to do the lemuel bentley spotlight next month.

Much love from all of us, SREILCFM

0 comments: