I feel seriously mentally challenged. I'm sure that there are going to be lots of the same pictures - so please forgive. We are all recovering from big time illness over here. Rick, Lincoln and I all had the flu and have been sick for 3 weeks now. Lydia was sick too, but not with the flu.
The diet is going really well. We actually feel really happy about the food and rarely feel like we are missing out. Cora is so happy with how she feels that she refuses to eat anything not on the diet - even at school when they are eating cookies, brownies, cupcakes or candy. She is really impressive. It is helping her though and school work and concentration have changed dramatically. She just entered a contest called the "Author's Tea" where you submit a narrative at the school - a few will be selected to have a special tea. She fiinished it this morning and said, "I am so proud of myself." Cross your fingers.
Linc is making progress but he was out of school for two weeks, so ... it is hard to say really. Although, the teachers all say that they see HUGE changes in his eye contact. He plays one on one with classmates now (typical peers) and is not having a hard time with it, and church no longer makes Marisa cry so that is huge progress too. He goes easily with his teacher and never fusses for the whole two hours. If some of you didn't know church has not been any fun since July - Lincoln would scream the whole three hours, bite his hands and sometimes strangers on lucky days. We are amazed though that all of a sudden it is fabulous. We keep wondering if we endured to the end and now all is going to be happy.
Brig is adorable. He is at the cutest stage. He has become a serious artist. He is taking swimming, gymnastics and goes to pre-school everyday. He is very tender and sweet, especially with little kids. He has a real interest in reading and writing and practices all the time.
Lydia is fun and crazy. She gets into everyting. We've never had a child quite like her. One of her favorite past times is tipping all of our chairs over - including the piano bench. She loves to take out every pot and pan and lid in the kitchen and she is very good at pulling all the toilet paper onto the floor and shredding it. You can imagine Marisa's fun filled days. She is talking a lot and has a huge personality. She is a lot of fun.
This is a great idea for the Bentley Bull. I hope we don't mess it up too much. We love you all - talk to you soon. R,M,C,,L,B,C, AND C
Monday, March 3, 2008
The Colorado Thompson/Bentleys
Posted by The Bentley Family at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pictures!!!! It's so nice to see you and what's going on. Cora's so big, I need to call and talk to her sometime. I love you guys.
I'm glad to hear the diet is going so well and that church isn't a torture! I feel closer to everyone already with this blog thing!
Post a Comment