THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008


Hello Family:


Although there are no buttons to easily connect like all of you have on our toolbar, we have figured out how to work around the system.


The Gehrings are doing well. All of the kids sound like they might die of coughing attacks, but Dr. Bentley said we are not sick. We just have to convince everyone that hears us of that. Including the people in the checkout line as we bought 3 grocery carts full of food storage last night. The checker said, "She is going to throwup she is coughing so hard." Matt nor I knew how to answer that one.


Sam had a great 4th birthday. He got a Spiderman bike and some dinosaur things. His three favorite things right now are Spiderman, dinosaurs, and horses. He rides his stick horse around the house saying giddyup all the time.


Eliza has this girly flair in her that will most likely baffle me for the next couple of years. She loves shoes and is very particular. She is very decisive about which hair clippies to wear. She plays teaparty and dolls, etc. Thankfully, she still loves to read. She hasn't gotten to the point of choosing out her outfits, and if I say it just right I can usually get all of her "likes" to match.


Peter has been getting two gigantic front teeth. I don't ever remember my other kids crying so much. He is miserable, but we are almost done with the process. He is standing, cruising, and even climbling stairs. So far no walking or falling down stairs.


Matt is toying with the idea of purchasing a fishing boat much like the one grandpa used to have. He really enjoys fishing and he had a lot of fun with Uncle Bruce last summer when they went out on the lake.


This weekend is the Benefit Bash for Sam and Caroline's preschool. I am the co-chair and next year I will chair the event. It is a lot of work, but has proven to be a lot of fun as well. I guess I should wait until after this weekend for my real opinion.


Hope all of you are doing well.


Sharon and the crew

0 comments: