THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Josinette's New Shirt!


Although Josie doesn't actually own this shirt, we thought you'd get the general idea.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm about 8 weeks along and feeling not as sick as last time, but close. haha. We're excited and I'm a little nervous about having two so close together. It'll be an adventure, that's for sure!

The Bentley Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for your familiy. Being a mom of two is even more fun than being a mom of one. We love you guys - R&M

Mary Bentley Williams said...

We will have little kidlets a month apart! I just went to the DR yesterday and got my first ultrasound. I'm 12 weeks and starting to feel "NORMAL" again although Dan will tell you it's not possible for me. So happy and excited for you!!!
Maria