THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another month...no job news... (The Morgan/Bentley Colorado dwellers)

Since it's now been almost a year and a half, I'm sure no one is waiting up at night, but in case you are wondering, Steve still has no news on the job front. Intel's Board of Directors are supposed to be making a decision about this site at the end of May, so we think we might know something at that point. But, I personally am not counting on it.

Elijah made it into 8th grade jazz band. He was so cute acting like it was no big deal while trying to wipe the happy, happy grin off his face.

Israel's terror for the month was being forced to put on lotion/chapstick/hydrocortisone creme after letting his skin get so dry he had patches of excema (sp?) everywhere. Who knew lotion could be so frightening??!! There was WAY too much crying.

Levi is LOVING getting to go play soccer on a Parks and Rec team. My first son to think sports are not of the devil.

Cecelia is ready to go to kindergarten, like yesterday. And she's a creative little monster. It's so cute, since she didn't get any creativity from her mom.

Francesca. 3% for weight. 60% for height and head. Too bad the only thing she wants to eat is spaghetti sauce. Anything dipped in spaghetti sauce...and the occasional grape.

Well. I think that's enough. I'll try to get a video next time of Elijah singing "There are Bunnies in my Soul Today" to himself while wandering around downstairs. (Okay, I'm not really getting a vid of it, but it IS funny.)

Love,

Steve, Rachel, Elijah, Israel, Levi, Cecelia, and Francesca

0 comments: