I posted some pics a few days ago, so you've all gotten to see our little ones who seem to be growing like weeds these days.
Our big news is that Steve is getting so old he is walking around with a cane. Poor guy. Something "bad" happened to his hip about a month and a half ago, and then it just kept getting worse until he couldn't get out of bed a few times. Finally he went to a doc, who was absolutely no help, and then a chiropractor, who might be helping some, but it's hard to tell. Steve started out by using his old crutches, and then finally broke down and let me buy him a cane this week. We hope he is on the mend, but wouldn't be all that surprised if his right leg just fell off one day.
Rachel is messing around with stuff like reading, indian meditation, story writing, reading, and preparing gospel doctine lessons. (Steve assures everyone that he wasn't the one who slated me for this calling...but as far as I know, I haven't driven anyone away from the church yet.)
Israel was asked for words to describe his mom during Cub Scouts. His answers: dictator and thief. I think the dictator part is self-explanatory, but the thief? So...I told them two weeks ago that I was putting their allowance in cups as small change, then taking some away whenever their rooms weren't clean or they weren't ready for school on time, etc. He decided that this meant that I was stealing his money and then he wouldn't be able to pay all his tithing, so I was really stealing from the Lord, too. *eyeroll*
Cecelia turned 5 and was so excited we all thought she might burst. Levi started soccer. Elijah now has his own palm pilot. (Steve's old one, we aren't really buying him stuff like palm pilots.) Francesca is trying very hard to fall down the stair, but we haven't let her yet.
And that's it. Love you,
Steve-Rach-Eli-Is-Levi-Cece-Ches
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
You've seen the pic, now hear the tale
Posted by The Bentley Family at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment