THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

comments by Sharon

Thanks for making mom's memories a reality.  I also inherited the "french horse" moving furniture bug.  I, however, live in mom's house and get the help of mom's "moving men".  I know she didn't have those when we were kids, but they are great.  I moved Sam and Peter's room around a bit yesterday.  Matt knows about once a month (or more) he'll get a call and I'll say, "I have a surprise for you."  That means, furniture has been moved.  Mom used to say, "Moving furniture made it possible so she didn't have to move houses."  Anyway, Mary, I'm sure you will get it done.  Have fun playing with Karalee.
 
By the way, I am reading some of dad's journals.  I'm on 1973 and it is FASCINATING!  Mom and dad just bought the Brookburn house.  He's talking about the neighbors and first impressions, he tells us about his job and he is becoming "someone" in the firm.  I love hearing about his three boys, his amazing wife, and his relationship with his parents.  Seriously, it is very fun to learn about.  Maybe you guys will take the chance to read some.  He has at least everyday since 1973.  Take your pick!
 
Sharon

0 comments: