THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Ye must become as a little child..."

Mom you look so thin and trim in that temple picture??? And Dad very presidential. I wonder if anyone will remember me, its been so long since I contributed to the BB... or is it now the BBB? or B^3, It's like it is multiplying... like the rest of us.

We have been trying to "become as a little child" in our house lately. We started by bringing in more children. My sister has been with us for about 8 days with her 2 girls, so there are 4 girls under the age of 3 in our home. 6 girls in one house with 1 bathroom. I have been holding it for about a week now. Next we decided to all start taking naps. Just the adults though. We need it, the kids just run around all day long, non-stop. Some of them can even change their own diapers if needed, so I don't feel guilty. Finally, Mary and I decided to get braces again. Well, I say again for me but since Mary relinquished her privilege as a youth she never had the pleasure to experience how fun it can be. I am told that I now look about 14 years old, so if anyone is looking for some sort of surgical option to reduce the effects of aging, I have an alternative treatment for you. Well, its past my new bedtime now so I must end. Goodnight.

Zach

0 comments: