THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still here, still there

Just a quick update as I suspect that we'll have more to tell in a couple weeks.
 
Steve finished up work on this past Thursday.  Sometimes it seemed that the day would never come, but it has.  He'll be spending as much time as needed looking for a new job, and then hanging out here fixing stuff and helping me.  It will be nice to have him around when the baby is born and for that reason I am kind of glad that he hasn't yet found another job. 
 
I have 2 weeks to go.  Sometimes that feels like not that long, and sometimes it feels like I will never make it. 
 
All the kids are doing well.  Elijah is enjoying missing school about once a week for various jazz band activities.  Israel is enjoying having a real 11-year-old scout troup in our new ward that meets once a week.  Levi is happy about school, but not always so happy about how hard it is to be nice to little sisters.  Cecelia is going through a whiney stage, we are hoping it ends soon.  Francesca is coming out of her shell, is cute and loves playing dollie with her big sister since they both got dolls for their birthdays.  Marguerite is just patiently waiting.  Sometimes I wish she wasn't so patient and we could get this over with. 
 
We hope to be posting pictures of our expanded family soon.  We love you all.
 
Steve, Rachel, Elijah, Israel, Levi, Cecelia, Francesca, and Marguerite

0 comments: