Hi ho,
Kar's message inspired me to write. By the way, Dave and Kar do not put out average news. I will now give you an example of average news. We literally have nothing to say of interest.
Rick: I bought a Toyota Tundra. Now our family is exactly like Steve's car-wise. As you know we live in Colorado Springs like Steve does. We hope to have 6 kids like they do, and I am trying to become a Bishop. -Okay, those last two may be a bit of a stretch. I am just trying to keep up with him in Dad's eyes from a birth right perspective. I even caught myself putting goat's hair on my arm, having Marisa close her eyes, and asking her if it felt like Steve.
Marisa: is planning to post the family cook book on the blog. That way people can add to it, find stuff to cook, and change recipes if there are any mistakes. For those who haven't sent any recipes (You know who you are.) You can choose to put something in eventually if you want to.
Cora: Just finishing 4th grade. She is really becoming a big helper. She reminds me more and more of crazy Aunt Mary with her humor. I think "Zainey" is the proper term.
Linc: Just finished 2nd grade. He continues to make good progress. His new thing is coming to our door in the middle of the night and saying, "Please open the door Daddy." It melts the old heart, and has earned him a spot in our bed every time.
Brig: Just finished kindergarten. He has decided that he wants to be a scientist when he grows up. He has also named two girls at school that he wants to marry. It's not that he can't decide, he just wants to marry both. I guess he is a little old school when it comes to church doctrine.
Lydia: We are not the best parents in the world, and Lydia does everything in her power to let the neighbors know that. I don't think I have ever seen a kid that dislikes clothes more. She is always naked, and is almost always dirty. It's only a matter of time before someone reports us to child protective services.
We love you guys. We are looking forward to seeing people in August. If you have any requests for the reunion, let me know now before I finish setting everything up planned activity-wise.
love,
RMCLBL
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Posted by The Bentley Family at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment